Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cold, Cold, Cold

Why do you have your baby, but two of mine are in the ground? Will someone please tell me what is going on? There are so many that are so disappointing. Not a word when he was alive or when he is dead. People that should be close to me. Family.....friends. Why would you not even call me when he was born, or when he was so sick in the NICU for that week? I guess he didn't matter......doesn't matter to you now for sure. Babies are everywhere. That is all I see. I was pregnant for the last three years, back to back. Gave birth to three healthy babies and only one has survived. GOD I WANT TO DIE!!!! Why would you ask me to carry this kind of burden? My heart is cold as stone, just like my babies now. Cold, cold, cold.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry jordan...I hate that you are having to do this again...I cannot even begin to imagine...I dont know what I would do if I ever lost gracie...I cant even begin to fathom losing not 1 but 2 sweet ones I have tried to call you a few tines but your phone has been off....you know I am here any time of day....even 3:00 in the morning if you want to talk, scream or cry... or all 3

hburk said...

I have been following your blog and my heart just aches for you :,( I am so terribly sorry for your loses. Thinking and praying for your heart.

Alesha said...

Jordan, this is just too much. I too do not understand why you would have to go through this again. I am so sorry. Tess and Jones are both beautiful Angels! {hugs}

mom2ky said...

Jordan, I am praying for you and cannot even find the words to say. I know I would feel the exact same way that you do if it were ever to happen to me. My heart aches for you and the hell that you have gone through and continue to go through. I pray that you may find peace somehow. Hugs! Sharon Leevy

Unknown said...

I wish I had mre to say than I'm sorry. I know the words are hollow and don't help.