Friday, October 1, 2010

Putting Myself Out There

Those of you who know me know that I have always been a very open person who just tells it like it is. I realized tonight that I have shared way too much of myself on Facebook tonight and will hopefully not make that mistake again. One of the reasons I have done this, good or bad, is because most of my dearest friends are over a thousand miles away from me during this difficult time. It has allowed me the outlet that I needed at times too. I also have made the mistake of only venting on Facebook when I tend to be having a rough moment and I am sorry that ya'll havent seen more good ones, because I have had them. I was made aware tonight by a concerned person that I needed to stop the pity, move on and that I needed serious psychological therapy. (their exact words) I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I have made anyone think I wanted their pity and if my negative comments have been too much. I will not put myself out there again in such a personal way, especially on Facebook. I don't know how I am doing in my path of healing, but I am trying my best to do the best I can. I am also sorry if I have made anyone feel alienated by any of my comments because that was never my intention. I have appreciated, loved and will be eternally grateful for everyone who has left me a sweet comment or has prayed for my family and I. Maybe I should be doing better or acting a certain way, but I have never done any of this before and I am learning as I go....as we pick up the pieces.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Jordan,

You are a wonderful woman that had the ultimate tragedy happen. What happened to your family is every mother's worst nightmare. Heal however YOU can heal. There aren't any rules to greif. I love you and continue to pray for your family. I only wish you were closer so I could hug your neck.

Love,
Leigh

The Taylor Family said...

Jordan, unless that person has gone through what you have, how do they have the nerve to say such terrible things? You can only do the best you can, it matters not what others think! Keep on trucking! I heart you!
Amy